What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
- This is it.
08:00BST, 16 October 2023, London, UK – Silico, the Business Process Simulationplatform, has announced a strategic partnership with mpmX, an industry leading process mining platform. Thiscollaboration aims to extend both companies’ process improvement offerings bycombining Silico's cutting-edge BusinessProcess Simulation Platform with MEHRWERK’s Process Excellence Platform mpmX.
This partnership introduces an end-to-end process improvement capabilitythat spans process discovery, optimisation, automation, and continuousmonitoring delivering substantial value to both new and existing clients.
Leveraging the mpmXsolution with Silico’s Process Simulation platform, customers will be able to:
- Seamlessly integrate Silico and mpmX together to allow Process Mining outputs to beconnected with Process Simulation to create interactive Digital Process Twinsthat provide insights into the effects of process changes on strategic metrics.
- Clients will beable to model and simulate changes to various process metrics, allowing forpredictions of the impacts of these process changes before you make them.
- Evaluate theconsequences of redesigning specific elements of a process, ensuring alignmentwith desired outcomes and commercial KPIs.
- Identify new routesfor process enhancement as the operational landscape evolves, fosteringcontinuous improvement.
This combined approach enables businesses to discover new processenhancement opportunities, gain comprehensive insights into operationalintricacies, and conduct real-time tests of process modifications withimmediate visibility.
John Hill, CEO ofSilico, comments: I’m thrilled to bepartnering with MEHRWERK who have a proven track record of innovating at theforefront of Process Mining. Together we bring a state of the art ProcessMining and Process Simulation capability – enabling Digital Process Twins - topush the frontiers of Process Excellence for current and future customers.
Constantin Wehmschulte, CEO of mpmXcomments:
“Silico and mpmX have joined forces to form a powerfulpartnership. Silico's AI-based simulation platform and mpmX's ProcessExcellence Platform work in tandem, empowering our customers to achieve preciseoperational excellence through the combination of market leading process miningand simulation.”
Silico is enabling the rapid creation ofa DigitalTwin of the Organisation through BusinessProcess Simulation (BPS). Through powerful, forward-looking process simulation,businesses can uncover and unlock the opportunities hiding in their processesthat fuel business growth, making their business more profitable and captivatingtheir customers. Using Silico, companies can test process changes and see theirimpact immediately before implementing them in the real world, visualising theconnected state of the business now and into the future.
Find out more at https://www.silicoai.com/
Contact Silico: firstname.lastname@example.org
mpmX is a Process ExcellencePlatform, which combinesprocess mining with automation capabilities. The platform supports businessesin various industries including industry, logistics, finance, and energy byproviding two powerful modules:
- mpmX analytics for easy data integration andconfiguration, deep process mining analytics with valuable insights as a basefor process improvement
- mpmX execution fordirect implementation of measures from the platform, e.g. automation andorchestration of time-consuming tasks in business processes
Find out more at https://mpmx.com/en/
Contact mpmX: email@example.com